Five Reasons to Add Video Marketing to Your Social Media Efforts
It’s a fact! For sure. There is much agreement that video production is the secret sauce in the dynamic world of social media marketing. No doubt about it! Video production in Pittsburgh is a potent and effective tool for driving brand awareness, engagement, traffic, and sales—all components of a strong social media marketing strategy.
A recent marketing industry report showed that an impressive 93% of marketers gained new customers, thanks to a video on social media. More than 88% were confident and satisfied with the return on investment (ROI) of their social video marketing strategy. In addition to driving sales and new customers, video production can drive more engagement, including shares, than other types of content like text and photos.
The tremendous impact of the video production in Pittsburgh trend is backed-up with some stats from multiple social networks. According to Twitter, tweets with video are 6X more likely to be retweeted than tweets with photos, and 3X more likely to be retweeted than tweets with GIFs. LinkedIn data tracks that videos are shared 20X more often than other types of content in the LinkedIn feed. Facebook also shows that videos get further reach than other types of content, with over 100 million hours of Facebook videos watched every day. The Facebook results also show that people are looking 5X longer at video content than at static content.
Various marketing surveys explain key reasons how adding video marketing increases the effectiveness of social media strategy.
1. Growing revenue by increasing traffic and bumping-up conversions. Research proves that video users have 27% higher click-through rates and 34% higher web conversion rates.
2. Influencing buying decisions. The numbers confirm that product videos help make buying decisions and watching a video makes browsers more likely to buy as well as boosting user understanding of products or services.
3. Videos are the marketing format of choice. It is undisputedly proven that people significantly prefer video content over emails, newsletters, social images, and downloadable content (like PDFs).
4. Videos rank higher in searches and can help improve a website’s ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs). The amount of time a visitor spends on a page, after a Google search, can impact how high the site appears in results. Known as dwell time, and is an important Google ranking factor, video is a potent way to bump-up dwell time on sites.
5. Video is a browser magnet! The research shows that the average internet user spends 88% more time on a website that features a video.
Social media marketing trends emphasized that video production in Pittsburgh can also provide businesses with a unique opportunity to build customer trust and personal relationships. Video production in Pittsburgh also allows a unique behind-the-scenes look at the people behind a business and shares the power of feedback through customer testimonials. Contact X3 Marketing to know more details.